Frequently Ask Questions
FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions)
Guapcoin is owned by each and everyone of its holders and adopters - essentially its COMMUNITY. Guapcoin is a cryptocurrency, a decentralized form of digital money.
That depends on what wallet you use. Anyone can create a Guapcoin wallet or add Guapcoin to its existing wallet software. If you are referring to one of the wallets listed under our official wallet page there are a few places you can go.
Desktop Wallets >>
- Go to the Github and report any bugs or issues there.
- Join the Telegram channel and discuss any issues you are having here.
Mobile Wallets >>
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Masternode is defined as a governing hub in some cryptocurrency networks. It requires an initial collateral of tokens (or a “stake”) to operate. You can acquire the necessary collateral for a Masternode by accumulating 10,000 $GUAP or by purchasing a fully hosted and managed Masternode from www.guapnodes.com .
Only with our official mobile wallets. If you have a paper wallet or a desktop wallet and lose access we cannot recover your funds.
$GUAP is a form of money. You can trade $GUAP on various markets and possibly gain or lose whatever currency is traded against it ( ie. USD ). You can earn MORE $GUAP by staking (saving) and earning interest or earning more coins with a Masternode.
As long as you do not share your PRIVATE key with others it is very secure. The only thing you can share publicly or with others is your PUBLIC key ( essentially your Wallet Address ).
The same thing many currencies ( especially cryptocurrencies ) are back by - the community that believes in its value.
Guapcoin has many benefits, especially for economically disadvantaged communities. Here are a few:
- It's decentralized, so no matter what happens to a country, nation, state, or locale - commerce between the people can still continue without disruption.
- It gives us a viable OPTION in dire economic times.
- It allows us to track and view our collective spending power
- Its building an affinity network for black-owned businesses.